The Australian Reinforcing Company have almost 90 years experience in the steel reinforcement industry and today they are still recognised as a leading supplier of reinforcing products and accessories to the Building and Mining industry. They have one of the largest cut to length reo bar process lines in the state and a host of varying bending and mesh machines. CPR provide additional electrical support for their production facility in Forrestfield.
Past major work has included:
- Safety guarding of the entire Cut to length line to cat3
- Installation of a Sick Safety Radar detection unit on the mobile bending transfer table
Highline builds manufacturers and constructs Large commercial-industrial and Farm sheds through to Water tanks, garages, patios, Garden sheds and Fencing. Being part of the Bluescope group of companies Highline operate to high OHS and Quality Assurance Policies and procedures. CPR has been providing Highline with electrical support for the last two years.
Nufarm is the only manufacturer of crop protection products in Australia with an extensive network of Regional Manufacturing Centres. They manufacture a range of herbicides suited to our Australian Agriculture Industry, due to the nature of the production processes and chemicals used Nufarm have the highest level of OHS and Procedures that reflect the Company’s commitment to Safety and The Environment. CPR has been providing Nufarm with electrical support for the past 7years, during that period they have made several plant/process upgrades involving a team of Nufarm and SKM engineers and ourselves.
Reomart WA is a Concrete Reinforcements business based in Canningvale, they produce a whole range of Steel reinforcing products, the company has recently been upgrading its bending and cutting machines this includes an automated column building/welding machine. CPR has been providing REOMART with electrical support for the last 4 years.
“Eastern Metropolitan Regional Council” is a recycling company formed by a number of Local Shire Councils to Recycle waste and rubbish on their behalf.
CPR were fortunate to be awarded the contract to wire up their new Wood Recycling Facility in Hazelmere, we also provided electrical Maintenance for the plant.
Other Recently Completed Projects:
- Supply and installation of 2 x 550kva 3 phase static UPS’s and a 1100kva generator for Bankwest’s computer centre.
- Supply and installation of a new Fibre Optic and data network for Bankwest
- Supply and installation of electrical services for 3 new 60kva static UPS’s for Bankwest
- Supply and installation of electrical services for a food processing plant for Harvest Fresh in Bibra Lake Contract (head contractor/Builder was Spaceframe Pty Ltd from Brisbane)
- Supply and installation of electrical services for a food preparation plant upgrade for Mitchell Foods in Canningvale Contract (head contractor/Builder was Spaceframe Pty Ltd from Brisbane)
- Supply and installation of electrical services for a new Ashphalt Batching plant that was constructed for Pioneer Contract (head contractor/builder was Conplant Pty Ltd from Sydney)
- Supply and installation of electrical and mechanical services for the upgrade of standby generators for Broadcast Australia at
- Mt Lennard Bunbury 1000Kva
- Mt Latham Wagin 6okva
- Mooresby Range Geraldton 75kva
- Brown Range Carnarvon 45kva